The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday

Go down 
+3
Annie Oakley
Lucas McCain
Kgirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kgirl
Kgirl

Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Only three people wished me happy birthday...now why is that? Have I ticked off everyone else but my three (BEST) friend? Have a insulted anyone by having bad breath? Did I forget to put on deodorant the last time I was around you?

OR
Do I shame you with my beauty? Do I make you uncomfortable because I am so darn smart? Does my winning personality make you ashamed of your lack of personality? What is it?

OR

Did you just not see this topic? Well now you have and I for darn sure expect you all to tell me HAPPY BIRTDHDAY....or I will stomp my feet so hard it will rouse you from you sleep.......Come on..time is awastin'.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Maybe you're just a REBEL.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Maybe you're just a REBEL.. Wink
MAYBE I'M JUST A TISSED OFF REBEL.... Stir The Pot Stir The Pot Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Kgirl! I did! Just...somewhere else! Shhh

However, for everyone else... spank
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Kgirl wrote:

MAYBE I'M JUST A TISSED OFF REBEL.... Stir The Pot Stir The Pot Very Happy Very Happy

Whew! For a minute there I thought you were a pissed off rebel. Cool Shades
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:38 am

Kgirl, I aplogize.
I just now got over to this forum for the first time in a while -- have been spending too much time Stir The Pot mischief on another forum. Laughing .

SO................. Party Party jam jam HAPPY BIRTHDAY KGIRL!!! Party Party jam jam .....IMHO the classiest lady on this site! You are one that I consider a friend. thumb

Now, you know what this means don't you?.................... you are going to have to celebrate all over again!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 am

Doc Holiday wrote:
Kgirl wrote:

laugh until I cry laugh until I cry laugh until I cry
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:00 am

Doc Holiday wrote:
Kgirl wrote:

Actually I am a "pissed" off Rebel but I didn't want to go against my Southern Lady disguise and act like an foul mouthed woman....but I am tired of living a lie....so yes, I am "PISSED" off. Boxing Chase Boxing Chase Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mrs PurpleHaze
Homesteader
Homesteader
Mrs PurpleHaze

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm

No, you are just kissed off!!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:16 am

Kgirl wrote:
Actually I am a "pissed" off Rebel but I didn't want to go against my Southern Lady disguise and act like an foul mouthed woman....but I am tired of living a lie....so yes, I am "PISSED" off. Boxing Chase Boxing Chase Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You know what they say, better to be pissed off than to be..... popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:10 am

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Kgirl wrote:
You know what they say, better to be pissed off than to be..... popcorn
thumb Yes Sir!! Words to live by. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday   Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Three People wished me Happy Birthday
Page 1 of 1