The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cynthia Davis is a horrible person. Plain and simple.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Cynthia Davis is a horrible person. Plain and simple. Empty
PostSubject: Cynthia Davis is a horrible person. Plain and simple.   Cynthia Davis is a horrible person. Plain and simple. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Republican representative Cynthia Davis of Missouri has voted against healthy summer meals for poor children in her state. She says "hunger is a great motivator". Good grief. First off, I don't know about you but when I am hungry I have a harder time thinking. She thinks that starving poor kids is going to motivate them? I wonder what their drop out rate is? Unreal. It's funny hearing things like this from someone who is overweight herself. This nutty woman's own child was found wandering aimlessly in an intersection of a busy highway on Easter Sunday. The police were called by concerned drivers. Link about her child found wandering around on the highway She has used campaign funds to pay her own personal property taxes. She has said that fathers are not "natural nuturers" and then denied it (I guess she didn't know her comment was caught on tape). And this year actually got involved in some nutty conspiracy and signed a lawsuit that claims that President Obama is actually an Indonesian man named Barry Soetoro. tinfoil rofl How is this woman still in office? Who are the crazy people who vote for her? She is a prime example of a certain type of republican that really makes my blood boil. Those are the ones who scream "SAVE THE FETUS"! but don't give a crap about children once they are born. Save the fetus, starve the child. She can't even take care of her own children but feels she is so holier than thou that she can tell others what they can do with their children and thinks it's ok to starve your child because they are poor to "motivate" them. This woman isn't fit to be around children, let alone, tell people how to raise theirs. I thank God I don't live in Missouri if they think someone like her best represents them. puke
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Cynthia Davis is a horrible person. Plain and simple. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cynthia Davis is a horrible person. Plain and simple.   Cynthia Davis is a horrible person. Plain and simple. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:11 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Republican representative Cynthia Davis of Missouri has voted against healthy summer meals for poor children in her state. She says "hunger is a great motivator". Good grief. First off, I don't know about you but when I am hungry I have a harder time thinking. She thinks that starving poor kids is going to motivate them? I wonder what their drop out rate is? Unreal. It's funny hearing things like this from someone who is overweight herself. This nutty woman's own child was found wandering aimlessly in an intersection of a busy highway on Easter Sunday. The police were called by concerned drivers. Link about her child found wandering around on the highway She has used campaign funds to pay her own personal property taxes. She has said that fathers are not "natural nuturers" and then denied it (I guess she didn't know her comment was caught on tape). And this year actually got involved in some nutty conspiracy and signed a lawsuit that claims that President Obama is actually an Indonesian man named Barry Soetoro. tinfoil rofl How is this woman still in office? Who are the crazy people who vote for her? She is a prime example of a certain type of republican that really makes my blood boil. Those are the ones who scream "SAVE THE FETUS"! but don't give a crap about children once they are born. Save the fetus, starve the child. She can't even take care of her own children but feels she is so holier than thou that she can tell others what they can do with their children and thinks it's ok to starve your child because they are poor to "motivate" them. This woman isn't fit to be around children, let alone, tell people how to raise theirs. I thank God I don't live in Missouri if they think someone like her best represents them. puke

I was just reading this and thinking...wow, she sounds like a great candidate for vice president for the republicans come 2012. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

Cynthia Davis is a horrible person. Plain and simple.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: