The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
The Drifter
gringaloca
Annie Oakley
Lucas McCain
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Baby Got BACK! Laughing Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama.
Now...... "That's funny right there, I don't care who you are". Laughing Laughing

My caption for that........."I'll bet Bill Clinton wishes he were here!!" Grin
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Apparently video makes it a little more clear what was actually going on. Still funny though. Laughing

Video of what happened

Now the French President...I'm not so sure. bwaa ha ha
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm

I've seen the video too... Still if you watch closely, he's checking her out.. No big deal.. At least we have ONE thing in common... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 pm

He notices her...I don't know if he is "checking her out" but the French president...Laughing...he certainly is!
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
I've seen the video too... Still if you watch closely, he's checking her out.. No big deal.. At least we have ONE thing in common... Laughing Laughing
I agree, this is one thing that I cannot fault him on .................(oh wait! how old is she.....is she under age? Grin ?? hmmmmmm). Just kidding, I was having classless cheap shot Letterman moment Shhh Very Happy .

I do agree with you Lucas in that he is defintley checking things out, no one could say he wasn't and as you said it's certainly no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:09 pm

The Drifter wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:
I agree, this is one thing that I cannot fault him on .................(oh wait! how old is she.....is she under age? Grin ?? hmmmmmm). Just kidding, I was having classless cheap shot Letterman moment Shhh Very Happy .

I do agree with you Lucas in that he is defintley checking things out, no one could say he wasn't and as you said it's certainly no big deal.

See the post above yours.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 am

I don't know if he was or wasn't, but like the rest of you said, the French President was. Laughing

I think I heard she was 16. Shhh Shame on you Nicolas Sarkozy! spank
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:23 am

Isn't 16 legal in France?
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 am

Annie Oakley wrote:
Isn't 16 legal in France?
Most likely, but still...
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Kgirl
Kgirl

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 am

I say they are both checking her out. I have no problem with either one of them looking but they both need to pick a time when the world isn't watching.

Please allow me one more note...the girl didn't look much older than Obama's daughter....yuck No No No bigears
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Was anyone watching FoxNews just now? The anchor/host of the Sunday afternoon show showed the video clip and said, (paraphrasing) "It's pretty clear to me that President Obama isn't checking the girl out, but French President Sarkozy definitely seems to me."
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Homesteader
Homesteader
Outcast

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:10 pm

..........No doubt, the man has his PRIORITIES ..... right up there with mine; but I'm not the President of the United States..... I guess you could say, " there is class and there is "CLASS". yo, it's evident what kind " Mr. President" has. He must remember,even in the most trivial times, he is representing AMERICA .... Just like his wife and her rebellious fashion trend... where previous FIRST LADIES wore a classic dress or fine suit... " she's out there sleeveless, doing her own thing ....... We have a unique pair in our WHITE HOUSE , who I think, would prefer to be in HOLLYWOOD .... Soon even blind men will see the error of their ways, like Nero, he fiddles while Rome burns..... silent
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Outcast wrote:
..........No doubt, the man has his PRIORITIES ..... right up there with mine; but I'm not the President of the United States..... I guess you could say, " there is class and there is "CLASS". yo, it's evident what kind " Mr. President" has. He must remember,even in the most trivial times, he is representing AMERICA .... Just like his wife and her rebellious fashion trend... where previous FIRST LADIES wore a classic dress or fine suit... " she's out there sleeveless, doing her own thing ....... We have a unique pair in our WHITE HOUSE , who I think, would prefer to be in HOLLYWOOD .... Soon even blind men will see the error of their ways, like Nero, he fiddles while Rome burns..... silent

Whaaaaa? Her "rebellious fashion trend"? Spit
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Evidently this poster doesn't believe in the right to bare arms. Laughing

This is a first to me. I didn't know anyone had hangups over how she dressed. I think she dresses quite lovely.

I wonder who the first first lady was that showed leg? Didn't wear stockings? Wore a skirt above the knee? Went strapless at the inaugural ball? Did they get criticized for their "rebellious fashion trend?"
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Evidently this poster doesn't believe in the right to bare arms. Laughing

This is a first to me. I didn't know anyone had hangups over how she dressed. I think she dresses quite lovely.

I wonder who the first first lady was that showed leg? Didn't wear stockings? Wore a skirt above the knee? Went strapless at the inaugural ball? Did they get criticized for their "rebellious fashion trend?"

True true...

I guess everyone wants her to dress like Nancy Reagan... but even she showed some leg. Gasp. Razz Seems that people have forgotten Jackie O. She wore sleeveless items pretty often and that was how many years ago?? Good grief. Our first lady has her own sense of style. How horrible of her! no no
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:01 pm

I watched the video very closely...I don't think he even noticed the young lady. Seriously, I don't think he even seen her. To be honest, I don't know what would bother me more, the fact he checked her out, or the fact he didn't see her at all. Know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:35 pm

SKINNYPIG wrote:
I watched the video very closely...I don't think he even noticed the young lady. Seriously, I don't think he even seen her. To be honest, I don't know what would bother me more, the fact he checked her out, or the fact he didn't see her at all. Know what I mean?

From what I could tell her was trying to keep from tripping and helping that other lady. His eyes might have caught sight of that woman's backside but why would he look at that when his wife has her own junk in her trunk. Razz
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 pm

gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

From what I could tell her was trying to keep from tripping and helping that other lady. His eyes might have caught sight of that woman's backside but why would he look at that when his wife has her own junk in her trunk. Razz

It's different junk though Gringa, you know, something new and exciting. Just kidding. Seriously, I don't think he even noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:03 pm

SKINNYPIG wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

It's different junk though Gringa, you know, something new and exciting. Just kidding. Seriously, I don't think he even noticed her.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oui!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oui!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: