The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 4th Teaparty a big ole flop.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

July 4th Teaparty a big ole flop..... Empty
PostSubject: July 4th Teaparty a big ole flop.....   July 4th Teaparty a big ole flop..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Apparently the republican party backed off the idea of the July 4th tea party. It's probably a good idea they did. These rallies are turning into anti-American crazy-fests, complete with morons holding the flag upside down. Some didn't even really know why they were there at all. Fox News didn't even give the parties much coverage this time around. I guess I would understand it if it was actually organized and had some sort of solid point. Right now it just seems that a bunch of unhinged folks are getting together and throwing a temper tantrum because their party isn't in charge right now. Most tea party leaders were shouting about the thousands that were showing up when in most cases on a couple of hundred showed (if that). It seems that on such an important day most people felt it was better to celebrate what this country stands for with their loved ones instead of throwing a tantrum and dissing the very country that gives them the right to gather and act like idiots. Razz Holding the flag upside down on independence day? Way to be a proud American there...and insulting to those who have given their lives for this country.

July 4th Teaparty a big ole flop..... 6618f210
Back to top Go down

July 4th Teaparty a big ole flop.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: