The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Qaeda Threatens France

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Qaeda Threatens France Empty
PostSubject: Qaeda Threatens France   Qaeda Threatens France I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:19 am

Quote :
Al-Qaeda's North Africa wing threatened on Tuesday to take revenge on France for its opposition to the burka, calling on Muslims to retaliate against the country, the U.S. monitoring service SITE Intelligence reported.

"Yesterday was the hijab (the Islamic headscarf long banned in French schools) and today, it is the niqab (the full veil)," the leader of al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb Abu Musab Abdul Wadud was quoted as saying.

"We will take revenge for the honor of our daughters and sisters against France and against its interests by every means at our disposal."

Link
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Qaeda Threatens France   Qaeda Threatens France I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 pm

The most stuanchly conservative people living in the most liberal nation. Bound to see conflict arise.

I guess I can understand France not wanting people to conceal their identies (I believe some state and local governments in the US have laws about adults wearing masks) but if the face is shown, I don't know if the goverment should be involved.
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Qaeda Threatens France   Qaeda Threatens France I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Al-Qaeda has wings? Like branches? Terrorist organizations are franchising? I don't know why, but North African wing strikes me as funny.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Qaeda Threatens France   Qaeda Threatens France I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Roy Rogers wrote:
Al-Qaeda has wings? Like branches? Terrorist organizations are franchising? I don't know why, but North African wing strikes me as funny.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qaeda Threatens France   Qaeda Threatens France I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qaeda Threatens France
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: