The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Pledge?

Go down 
+2
Lucas McCain
Judge Roy Bean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:21 am

Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Imagine that.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:

What exactly are they referring to? And how much of a tax are we talking about? I'll thank you'll find that Obama has kept his promises more than he's broken them. We just need to see what he proposes before we start calling him a promise breaker. If we are talking about the postage stamp a day thing, big whoop. I hardly think that's something to loss sleep over especially if it gives everyone health insurance.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:31 pm

If we are talking about the postage stamp a day thing, big whoop.

We are up to three postage stamps a day now... Are you going to continue the "postage stamp" analogy for each new tax Obama lays on us???
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
If we are talking about the postage stamp a day thing, big whoop.

We are up to three postage stamps a day now... Are you going to continue the "postage stamp" analogy for each new tax Obama lays on us???

Sure. Why not? It shows how stupid it is to get our panties in a bunch over. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:02 pm

^ I'm not stupid and I never wear underwear.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
TMI razz2
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:

Laughing Ah ha!
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:

I didn't call you stupid and whether you go commando or not is totally something I didn't need to know. pale puke laugh until I cry
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:24 pm

A promise is a promise. No new taxes on the middle class, means no new taxes on the middle class. Whether it be a postage stamp or an entire Fedex shipment. However, I'm not surprised. The numbers he spouted during the campaign never did add up. Nobody was doing any math, though.

BTW - I do wear underwear, but not panties, though the thought sounds kind of intriguing. Hmmmm…….
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Roy Rogers wrote:
A promise is a promise. No new taxes on the middle class, means no new taxes on the middle class. Whether it be a postage stamp or an entire Fedex shipment. However, I'm not surprised. The numbers he spouted during the campaign never did add up. Nobody was doing any math, though.

BTW - I do wear underwear, but not panties, though the thought sounds kind of intriguing. Hmmmm…….

Awww, so you wear man panties. Nice! rofl rofl Drinkers
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:55 am

gringaloca wrote:
Roy Rogers wrote:

Nothing like the feel of silk. I've been thinking about switching to a thong, though. Disco Banana
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 am

Roy Rogers wrote:
Nothing like the feel of silk. I've been thinking about switching to a thong, though. Disco Banana
Ewww... Laughing
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Roy Rogers wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Roy Rogers wrote:

ha ha ha.....nothing sexier than butt floss. NOT! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:17 am

Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Suprise, surprise... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090803/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_economy

The keyword being "may".

And if it does happen, I'll pay more taxes happily if that means my fellow Americans can gain access to decent healthcare. I'm not going to complain about that and I think one of Barack Obama main points during his campaign. We have to give up a little to help our fellow man. What a horrible thought... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 am

gringaloca wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:
Suprise, surprise... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090803/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_economy

The keyword being "may".

And if it does happen, I'll pay more taxes happily if that means my fellow Americans can gain access to decent healthcare. I'm not going to complain about that and I think one of Barack Obama main points during his campaign. We have to give up a little to help our fellow man. What a horrible thought... Rolling Eyes

I don't think many people begrudge paying taxes to help fellow Americans in need. I just wonder where it will stop. Taxing ourselves to Utopia is NOT going to happen folks.

When President Obama stands up in front of us and claims the government can provide better coverage for more/all people at a lower cost (Utopia), it's nothing more than a deceitful lie.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:32 pm

SKINNYPIG wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:

The keyword being "may".

I don't think many people begrudge paying taxes to help fellow Americans in need. I just wonder where it will stop. Taxing ourselves to Utopia is NOT going to happen folks.

When President Obama stands up in front of us and claims the government can provide better coverage for more/all people at a lower cost (Utopia), it's nothing more than a deceitful lie.

That's your opinion. And nobody is saying anything about creating "utopia". I think we all know better including the President. And I do believe that there are many Americans who don't want to pay more taxes even if it does help their fellow man. It's called greed and it's rampant in this country. We are the only industrialized nation in the world that doesn't provide health insurance to all it's citizens. I find that embarrassing especially since we are supposed to be the greatest nation in the world. Sure, I guess we are if you have money. Rolling Eyes National health care is a huge success in several countries and if we are the greatest country in the world with the best minds available, then we should be able to put everybody else to shame, right?
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Deceitful lies spewing from the mouth of BHO in regards to the health care reform bill. A truthful statement if there has ever been one.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 pm

SKINNYPIG wrote:
Deceitful lies spewing from the mouth of BHO in regards to the health care reform bill. A truthful statement if there has ever been one.

Truthful to you and the others who are falling for the propaganda against him. What about Bush/Cheney and all their "deceitful lies" during their regime? President Obama is not a big, fat liar and some people need to stop believing the hype.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:01 pm

gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

Truthful to you and the others who are falling for the propaganda against him. What about Bush/Cheney and all their "deceitful lies" during their regime? President Obama is not a big, fat liar and some people need to stop believing the hype.. Evil or Very Mad

Something you and I will just have to disagree on. And please stop acting as if I support everything Bush and Cheney ever said. You have nothing to base that on.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:58 pm

SKINNYPIG wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

Something you and I will just have to disagree on. And please stop acting as if I support everything Bush and Cheney ever said. You have nothing to base that on.

So you didn't vote for Bush/Cheney in the two previous elections?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Pledge? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Pledge?   Broken Pledge? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Pledge?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: