The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities.... Empty
PostSubject: Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities....   Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:33 pm

They aren't really ready because we have left their country in a huge mess but they are having a party that we are finally LEAVING and will no longer occupy their country.... I pray that they can pull it together and start to repair the damage but who knows what will happen next. Either way, I'm glad we are finally out of there.

Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities....   Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:13 am

After the last US troop leaves Iraq, I think Americans should be able to look in the mirror and say we put forth a sincere effort to rebuild that nation. This effort went just as far and probably beyond what the US and its allies did for rebuilding Germany and Japan after WWII. Why things worked out so well for Germany and Japan and Iraq is still so unstable will be argued by historians for the next several decades. I guess some people just don't want to be free.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities....   Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:
After the last US troop leaves Iraq, I think Americans should be able to look in the mirror and say we put forth a sincere effort to rebuild that nation. This effort went just as far and probably beyond what the US and its allies did for rebuilding Germany and Japan after WWII. Why things worked out so well for Germany and Japan and Iraq is still so unstable will be argued by historians for the next several decades. I guess some people just don't want to be free.

I think they just don't want to be the US. Nothing wrong with that. They have the right to live life the way they feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities....   Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iraqi's celebrating and having a countdown when US leaves their cities....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: