The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department... Empty
PostSubject: Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department...   Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Woooooookay...
Ron Paul is bizarre and the ultimate conspiracy theorists. No wonder his followers are so scared! He sure does have a weird view of the constitution. Cuckoo

tinfoil

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department...   Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:34 pm

I agree that the DOE should be eliminated along with the corrupt NEA.. All they've done is waste money... I think the states would do a better job with the money... I think the USDA is needed but needs to be restructured...
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department...   Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department... I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:44 am

I don't know if the DOE needs to be completely eliminated but I do think much of what it does (and the related funding with it) should be done on the state level versus the federal level. I just can't help but think that a DOE employee in DC knows of the education issues in KY more so than those who actually live in KY.

So overall, while I may not go as far as Ron Paul, I do like his thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department...   Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul wants to do away with Department of Education and the Ag Department...
Page 1 of 1