The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michelle's Pricey Kicks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Michelle's Pricey Kicks Empty
PostSubject: Michelle's Pricey Kicks   Michelle's Pricey Kicks I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Quote :
While packing bags of food for students at a Washington D.C. food bank on Wednesday the first lady went for a casual look with a sweater and capris pants -- and a pair of pricey, suede/metallic/pink sneakers from French label Lanvin.

You can pick up you own pair of the Lanvin sneakers, in various colors, at Barneys and other high-end retailers but be prepared to pay a pretty penny –- the shoes go for $540 at Barney’s web site.

Now, I don't really care how much she pays for her shoes, but is a food bank the place to be wearing $540.00 sneakers? Seems a bit arrogant to me. Suspect

Link
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Michelle's Pricey Kicks   Michelle's Pricey Kicks I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Mongo wrote:
Quote :
While packing bags of food for students at a Washington D.C. food bank on Wednesday the first lady went for a casual look with a sweater and capris pants -- and a pair of pricey, suede/metallic/pink sneakers from French label Lanvin.

You can pick up you own pair of the Lanvin sneakers, in various colors, at Barneys and other high-end retailers but be prepared to pay a pretty penny –- the shoes go for $540 at Barney’s web site.

Now, I don't really care how much she pays for her shoes, but is a food bank the place to be wearing $540.00 sneakers? Seems a bit arrogant to me. Suspect

Link

It's no big deal and perfectly appropriate Mongo...She's Barry's wife! How dare you bring it up!
Back to top Go down
AnitaBeer
Homesteader
Homesteader
AnitaBeer

PostSubject: Re: Michelle's Pricey Kicks   Michelle's Pricey Kicks I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:47 pm

SKINNYPIG wrote:
Mongo wrote:
Quote :

Link

It's no big deal and perfectly appropriate Mongo...She's Barry's wife! How dare you bring it up!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle's Pricey Kicks   Michelle's Pricey Kicks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michelle's Pricey Kicks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: