The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barry Is Weak

Go down 
+4
Kgirl
gringaloca
Mr. Lew Morris
Barry Husein
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Barry Husein

Barry Husein

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:56 pm

When asked tonight if he had read the memos that Cheney wants released Barry said he had. In them he has seen nothing to change his mind on water boarding. Folks there you have it. Cheney says the memos will prove the results obtained from the interrogations saved American lives. So now that Barry has said this we can safely assume that Barry will fight any release of those memos or it would show Barry favors Americans die rather than use harsh interrogations. This selective attack on the Bush administration shows Barry is WEAK!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lew Morris
Homesteader
Homesteader
Mr. Lew Morris

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Now while I find your user name tasteless, I must agree with most of your post. President Obama should release the records. However, as we've witnessed from his birth certificate, he tends to burry documents that could potentially harm him.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Mr. Lew Morris wrote:
Now while I find your user name tasteless, I must agree with most of your post. President Obama should release the records. However, as we've witnessed from his birth certificate, he tends to burry documents that could potentially harm him.

You mean the one from Hawaii with the state seal on it that he has proved a million times is legit. How many times are people going to keep on with this forwarded email nonsense. I also heard he eats puppies and is the anti-christ. Give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Barry Husein

Barry Husein

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:11 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:

You mean the one from Hawaii with the state seal on it that he has proved a million times is legit. How many times are people going to keep on with this forwarded email nonsense. I also heard he eats puppies and is the anti-christ. Give me a break.

That is very innacurate. He is yet to release the official BC from Hawaii. The only one we've seen is the one with numerous discrepancies. Regardless, I seriously doubt the one from Hawaii is much different and I personally do not question his legal status. I merely question why he will not release it. Something to hide? I do not know. Makes you wonder why he is so concerned about releasing it. Oh, and if your comeback is that he has released it, your wrong. You have the internet. Do the research!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lew Morris
Homesteader
Homesteader
Mr. Lew Morris

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Barry Husein wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:

That is very innacurate. He is yet to release the official BC from Hawaii. The only one we've seen is the one with numerous discrepancies. Regardless, I seriously doubt the one from Hawaii is much different and I personally do not question his legal status. I merely question why he will not release it. Something to hide? I do not know. Makes you wonder why he is so concerned about releasing it. Oh, and if your comeback is that he has released it, your wrong. You have the internet. Do the research!

This is true Barry. President Obama has failed and refuses to release the official one from Hawaii. Having said that, the Supreme Court has refused time and time again to hear the many cases brought forth challenging this. I suspect with good reason. Can you imagine if the election had to be overturned because of Mr. Obama's illegal status? We would have riots in every major city. You know how some handle defeat. Not very tastefully. It's kind of ironic. They are the same ones crying foul at waterboarding and killing baby whales, yet it is ok to pull people from there cars during a riot and kill them. Just as it is ok in their eyes to kill babies with abortion. Yes that is it. Let's save the baby whales but kill the human babies. Now Barry, do you see what were up against. A no win situation! Food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:25 pm

I will have to say that I agree with both Barry and Mr. Lew. It seems that both of them have brought up some very interesting points.

I don't care where he was born but it only seems fair that we see the actual birth certificate. Heck fire, I'll show him mine if he'll show me his. Very Happy Shocked Smile
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Mr. Lew Morris wrote:
Barry Husein wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:

This is true Barry. President Obama has failed and refuses to release the official one from Hawaii. Having said that, the Supreme Court has refused time and time again to hear the many cases brought forth challenging this. I suspect with good reason. Can you imagine if the election had to be overturned because of Mr. Obama's illegal status? We would have riots in every major city. You know how some handle defeat. Not very tastefully. It's kind of ironic. They are the same ones crying foul at waterboarding and killing baby whales, yet it is ok to pull people from there cars during a riot and kill them. Just as it is ok in their eyes to kill babies with abortion. Yes that is it. Let's save the baby whales but kill the human babies. Now Barry, do you see what were up against. A no win situation! Food for thought.

Please provide proof of this. I'm seeing a lot of talk and no proof. Not only did he release the birth certificate on June 2008 (and the original can be examined in Hawaii in their state health records) there was also a birth announcement in both of Hawaii's major newspapers (The advertiser and the Star Bulletin) dated August 4th 1961. Now I seriously doubt that the Obama family had some big plot against the US back then to make their child look like he was legal so he could win the presidential race in 2008. And it's funny that so many conservatives have their drawers in a bunch over this when John McCain was actually born in Panama.

Laughing

Anyway, let's see your proof. Thanks!

Birth Certificate and Rumors prove false on Snopes.com Click here

Article about Birth Certificate on Factcheck.org

Has his birth certificate been released by factcheck.org

affraid
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:17 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:
Barry Husein wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:

Please provide proof of this. I'm seeing a lot of talk and no proof. Not only did he release the birth certificate on June 2008 (and the original can be examined in Hawaii in their state health records) there was also a birth announcement in both of Hawaii's major newspapers (The advertiser and the Star Bulletin) dated August 4th 1961. Now I seriously doubt that the Obama family had some big plot against the US back then to make their child look like he was legal so he could win the presidential race in 2008. And it's funny that so many conservatives have their drawers in a bunch over this when John McCain was actually born in Panama.

Laughing

affraid

I agree that asking about President Obama's birth certificate is a bunch of hooey, but questioning John McCain's birth is, too. Senator McCain was born on a military base in Panama, so therefore was born on what is considered to be American soil. That is the least we can do for our military men and woman that volunteer their services to our country.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lew Morris
Homesteader
Homesteader
Mr. Lew Morris

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Snopes and Factcheck have been proven time and time again to be "agenda led" sites therefore declaring anything they post suspect at best.

In addition, the birth certificates (yes plural) that these sites offer up have been found by forensic scientists to be doctored. So once again, put the dog to bed - release the original for all to see. Or is it possible, just maybe, it does not exist as purported?
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:
Barry Husein wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:

Laughing

affraid

I agree that asking about President Obama's birth certificate is a bunch of hooey, but questioning John McCain's birth is, too. Senator McCain was born on a military base in Panama, so therefore was born on what is considered to be American soil. That is the least we can do for our military men and woman that volunteer their services to our country.

I totally agree. That was a little sarcasm. My emoticon was in the wrong place. That would have made my intention more clear. lol
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Mr. Lew Morris wrote:
Snopes and Factcheck have been proven time and time again to be "agenda led" sites therefore declaring anything they post suspect at best.

In addition, the birth certificates (yes plural) that these sites offer up have been found by forensic scientists to be doctored. So once again, put the dog to bed - release the original for all to see. Or is it possible, just maybe, it does not exist as purported?

Do you have any links to support any of your accusations of "proven time and time again" or proof of doctored birth certificates? That will make your post more credible.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Mr. Lew Morris wrote:

So all the positive things they said about republicans should be ignored?

Please post some proof and make sure it's not from some "agenda led" site.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lew Morris
Homesteader
Homesteader
Mr. Lew Morris

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:14 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:

Thanks.

I will be happy to, once however, YOU provide proof of a valid BC.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Mr. Lew Morris wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:

Thanks.

I will be happy to, once however, YOU provide proof of a valid BC.

Well, buy me a ticket to Hawaii and I'll meet you there. And I did provide two credible links that you poo poo'd as left leaning sites when they are nothing of the kind. I can't make people pull their heads out of the sand if they don't wanna.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Mr. Lew Morris wrote:
However, as we've witnessed from his birth certificate, he tends to burry documents that could potentially harm him.
I absolutely agree with you Mr. Lew. That one statement says it all. How convinient of him to bury that one, uh Rolling Eyes ? Makes one wonder what else he is hiding and has been for years. silent
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:24 am

The Drifter wrote:
Mr. Lew Morris wrote:
However, as we've witnessed from his birth certificate, he tends to burry documents that could potentially harm him.
I absolutely agree with you Mr. Lew. That one statement says it all. How convinient of him to bury that one, uh Rolling Eyes ? Makes one wonder what else he is hiding and has been for years. silent

Still waiting for some kind of proof on this. I have enough faith in my country to know that he wouldn't be in office now if he didn't qualify. Judges have examined this situation already, naysayers have as well and saw the document and all agreed that it was legit. I'm sure that no matter how much proof anyone comes up with, certain people will never believe it because they don't want to. Have a little faith in our country. Don't you think that with Bush sitting in office if there was any doubt at all they would have dug it up and made McCain president? Believe me, I'm sure they exhausted every avenue to keep republicans in power. I'm sorry but this argument isn't really an argument at all. It's already been answered time and time again. Dead Horse
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:42 am

OK, I'm not exactly a fan of Obama, my reasons are I disagree with his policies and viewpoints. That being said, the whole birth certificate thing seems to be a conspiracy theory to me.

If this document is forged, that would mean Obama conspired his way to the top involving a huge network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. I really doubt that was the case.

The way I understand it, the embossed seal is on the back of the document because they scan the front, so you wouldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Mongo wrote:
OK, I'm not exactly a fan of Obama, my reasons are I disagree with his policies and viewpoints. That being said, the whole birth certificate thing seems to be a conspiracy theory to me.

If this document is forged, that would mean Obama conspired his way to the top involving a huge network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. I really doubt that was the case.

The way I understand it, the embossed seal is on the back of the document because they scan the front, so you wouldn't see it.

Looks like this thread's been jacked. BHO is weak though. I just hope it doesn't cause some bunch to try him on our soil.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:46 pm

This thread seems to have run its course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barry Is Weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry Is Weak   Barry Is Weak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry Is Weak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: