The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes to the Look of the Site

Go down 
+2
Lucas McCain
Doc Holiday
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

Changes to the Look of the Site Empty
PostSubject: Changes to the Look of the Site   Changes to the Look of the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 pm

We are going to be experimenting with some new graphic elements for the site. We apologize to those of you who have grown accustomed to, and like, the look we started with.

The problem is, that particular template, or "skin," is causing problems with functionality, and really giving the Admins a headache. The Judge will do his best to make the appearance of the redesigned graphics as pleasing to the eye as possible.

Thanks for your patience. Beer Toast
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Look of the Site   Changes to the Look of the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:30 pm

The latest changes are great. I can actually see every thing on my ancient monitor.
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Look of the Site   Changes to the Look of the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I can certainly see the pages/screen alot better, no comparison.
Back to top Go down
John Reid
Homesteader
Homesteader
John Reid

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Look of the Site   Changes to the Look of the Site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:43 pm

This newer set up is easier to see and read. Not so dark.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Look of the Site   Changes to the Look of the Site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:50 pm

I enjoy the changes. Much easier on the old eyeballs.
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Look of the Site   Changes to the Look of the Site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm glad you all like the new look. I think it's great too. The Judge put a lot of work into getting it just right.

Couple of other things to mention while I'm here:

We have a rules page available now. You can find it on the home page with the other forums. There is a similar page for links, which we will be adding to soon. These are both just informational pages, and are not meant to be actual forums for posting.

Our live chat feature is now up and running. These chats will be moderated sessions that will run concurrently with events (usually televised) in news, sports, and entertainment. We have a forum page set aside to list the schedule of upcoming live chat events. This will be like the rules and links forums, in that it will be informational only. You can also click on the calendar at the top of any page, to see the upcoming chat events, as well as birthdays, for those who include that information in their profiles.

Thanks again for helping the Judge, the moderators and I to launch this site. And remember, it's as much your site as it is ours. So keep coming back, keep making great posts, and keep hanging out at the saloon!
Beer Toast

Last edited by Doc Holiday on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Look of the Site   Changes to the Look of the Site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:45 pm

I 2 also like it better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Look of the Site   Changes to the Look of the Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes to the Look of the Site
Page 1 of 1