The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

One step closer to real health care reform!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!   One step closer to real health care reform!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Merry Christmas!!! YAYYYY!

Hopefully we will be able to work out all the bad republican changes to the bill. I guess this wasn't Obama's "Waterloo". Coffee

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!   One step closer to real health care reform!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Nope, it will be the country's Waterloo...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!   One step closer to real health care reform!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Nope, it will be the country's Waterloo...

Naw...that happened when the person you voted for took us into a pointless war based on lies and let Wall Street and insurance CEO's police themselves. Sorry, you can't put that booger on Obama's back. You can try to rewrite history all you like. The spiral began with George Jr. If this country goes under due to financial reasons you can thank the people that voted George Jr. in for two terms. If we are all living in mud huts and cardboard boxes, I doubt people will be crying about abortion and ACORN that much anymore. Razz
On a positive note...the stock market is up, unemployment claims are down, retailers saw a 3% increase in sales, etc. I guess President Obama is doing something right. I'm praying that all of my wonderful uninsured hard-working AMERICAN friends and family benefit from health-care reform and that we get the public option so that the insurance companies will have some competition. Republicans have tried to kill the public option with the help of a few spineless democrats. Why? Money. They are getting paid off like crazy by insurance giants. And today thousands of people died because they didn't have access to health insurance. Not a very Merry Christmas for those families. I wonder......WWJD? Let them die and decrease the surplus population? I continue to pray for the public option and no mandate. If republican leaders and spineless blue dogs get their way, we'll be enslaved by the insurance companies and the people who voted them in will be to blame but I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle. We need the public option now! thumb
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!   One step closer to real health care reform!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 am

An original thought for a change would be nice..... Instead of these old stale liberal talking points....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!   One step closer to real health care reform!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
An original thought for a change would be nice..... Instead of these old stale liberal talking points....

These so called talking points directly impact people I love. If you have nothing to contribute other than this sort of nonsense, don't bother. You apparently can't dismiss the logic of what I'm saying so you turn to worthless jabs. And since you apparently think I'm a moron for believing in the things I do, don't pretend to be nice and wish me a happy birthday. I don't need the fakeness. I take these issues seriously because loved ones suffer because of other peoples selfishness. That's hardly stale sir.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!   One step closer to real health care reform!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Actually it was the Dems in congress who started the housing mess and loosened the reins on WallSt. Bush was stupid for trying to reach across the aisle to appease the loonie left....
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!   One step closer to real health care reform!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:46 pm

. And today thousands of people died because they didn't have access to health insurance

Any proof to back this statement??? Anyone????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!   One step closer to real health care reform!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One step closer to real health care reform!!!!!
Page 1 of 1