The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Debt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

More Debt Empty
PostSubject: More Debt   More Debt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:24 am

Merry Christmas all. Obama has certainly blessed us... With more debt than ever seen in world history... What a joke on the American public... To all who voted for Obama, I hope you are thrilled with your "present"....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091224/ap_on_bi_ge/us_debt_ceiling
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

More Debt Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Debt   More Debt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm thrilled! cheers Lots of health care insurance to all and to all a goodnight! My uninsured family and friends may finally get health insurance. I can't think of a better present!!!

Merry Christmas!!! santa

Oh and just so you know, our great grandchildren and so on were going to pay off Bush's debt anyway..... You sure are the pot calling the kettle black! Merry Christmas Lucas!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

More Debt Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Debt   More Debt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm

OH yeah... The 12.4 trillion does not include the "health care" bill.. That another beast of its own.... Hope you enjoy Obama using your money to pay for health care in vermont...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

More Debt Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Debt   More Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
OH yeah... The 12.4 trillion does not include the "health care" bill.. That another beast of its own.... Hope you enjoy Obama using your money to pay for health care in vermont...

It's no different than my tax dollars paying for someone bankruptcy over medical bills in Colorado. So yeah, I'll enjoy it because it will be going to saving peoples lives instead of paying for their bankruptcy. And as I said before, your boy had our great grandchildren stuck with debt long before Obama came along. If you want to gripe about it, be "fair and balanced" about it. Razz Hopefully in the end the cost of health insurance reform will end up saving this country money. Either way, I'm all for saving peoples lives! I wonder if Jesus would mind giving his money to someone in Vermont to get them health care? He said in the Bible to give all you have away to the poor and needy. I didn't realize selfishness was a part of being a Christian. Happy New Year! Party Drinkers

Oh and a good quote regarding your response.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

study Who Me?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

More Debt Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Debt   More Debt I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:20 am

Please explain why it's OK for Obama to keep putting us in more debt because Bush did... I railed against Bush's spending but the debt when he left office was a drop in the bucket compared to the debt Obama has saddled us with.... It's now six times more than the Bush deficit... Why is that OK???
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

More Debt Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Debt   More Debt I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:45 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
Please explain why it's OK for Obama to keep putting us in more debt because Bush did... I railed against Bush's spending but the debt when he left office was a drop in the bucket compared to the debt Obama has saddled us with.... It's now six times more than the Bush deficit... Why is that OK???

You railed against him by voting for him again? Give me a freaking break. laugh until I cry And we wouldn't be spending this money to get out of this hole if it wasn't for the giant hole Bush created. When will republicans ever admit that? Republican leaders created this problem. They still haven't come up with a solution themselves and if McCain had of been elected he was already in line to support the second TARP. Keep on attacking Obama for trying to jump start this country from the dead mess Bush left us. The republican party didn't have a better solution. President Obama wouldn't be doing any of this if we weren't led into a war based on a COMPLETE LIE. Get it? No, I know you don't. Weird/Odd
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

More Debt Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Debt   More Debt I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 am

Explain how MORE debt is the solution.... Would you rather be 3.4 billion in debt or 12.2 TRILLION in debt???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Debt Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Debt   More Debt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Debt
Page 1 of 1