The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This about sums it up....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

This about sums it up.... Empty
PostSubject: This about sums it up....   This about sums it up.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:13 am

This about sums it up.... Donkey10

Kill the current screwed up bill and start over and get it done right. Let's not give a huge Christmas present to the insurance companies this year. There is no real reform without a public option. Thanks republicans for getting the fear snowball rolling, thanks democrats for leaving your spines at the door. What a bunch of idiots.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: This about sums it up....   This about sums it up.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 am

At least a few dems are smart enough to know that this health care plan would be a disaster for our country...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: This about sums it up....   This about sums it up.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:08 pm

In it's current form, yes. Not in the beginning. And the last time I checked there really isn't a "democratic" party. It's just a watered down version of the republican party. There are a few dems with spines but not many. Thanks to the republican party and a bunch of spineless "dems" hundreds of people died today. President Obama better grow and pair, kill the current bill and start over. Without a public option this is nothing but a huge gift to the CEO's of big pharma and insurance companies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This about sums it up....   This about sums it up.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This about sums it up....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: