The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bring back the golden age! Boooooohooooooo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Bring back the golden age! Boooooohooooooo! Empty
PostSubject: Bring back the golden age! Boooooohooooooo!   Bring back the golden age! Boooooohooooooo! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Don't you all remember when our lives were like kodak commercials? Remember how awesome it was back in the old days when blacks weren't allowed to use the same water fountains as whites? OOOOO, how I long for those good ole days. Bwaa ha haaa. What a freaking fruitloop.

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Bring back the golden age! Boooooohooooooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring back the golden age! Boooooohooooooo!   Bring back the golden age! Boooooohooooooo! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Beck never mentioned anything about race... He wasn't even born until 1964... And he said that the country wasn't without problems then... So where did you get the race crap at??? The race excuse is getting as tired as the Bush excuse... Fact is the left controls all three branches of government and Obama still can't get his agenda passed.. Again , a very misleading thread title...
Back to top Go down

Bring back the golden age! Boooooohooooooo!
Page 1 of 1