The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle Starr
Homesteader
Homesteader
Belle Starr

I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Hey all! I'm new to the site! Hope you're all well! I just wanted to say hello. Also I'm in the process of looking for a new house in the N. Kentucky area....if anyone knows of any let me know!
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Belle Starr wrote:
Hey all! I'm new to the site! Hope you're all well! I just wanted to say hello. Also I'm in the process of looking for a new house in the N. Kentucky area....if anyone knows of any let me know!
Hello Belle Starr...We are very pleased to welcome you to our site. Please enjoy yourself and feel free to ask any of us for help if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Welcome to the Outpost, Belle! We are so glad you decided to join in! Let us know if you have any questions. Or you can just ask your personal customer service rep. Wink
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Welcome, Belle!

I am glad people are starting to introduce themselves!
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
I am glad people are starting to introduce themselves!

I agree. It would be great for everyone to introduce themselves. This would be the perfect thread for it. You can tell us a little about yourself if you want to, but by no means should you feel compelled to share more than your comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:05 am

I've got a mini farm in Trimble County that is probably going on the market. 7 acres, 3 bed 2 bath, full walk out basement, hot springs spa, guest house, barn, fencing and privacy. We're probably going to end up moving to Louisville to be closer to my husbands job.
Back to top Go down
Belle Starr
Homesteader
Homesteader
Belle Starr

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm

gringaloca wrote:
I've got a mini farm in Trimble County that is probably going on the market. 7 acres, 3 bed 2 bath, full walk out basement, hot springs spa, guest house, barn, fencing and privacy. We're probably going to end up moving to Louisville to be closer to my husbands job.

That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, unfortunately that's a little too far from my job....I'm looking more in the Campbell, Kenton and Boone county areas! Thanks for the info though!
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Belle - You're not allowed to move that far away....cuz I said so! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Belle Starr
Homesteader
Homesteader
Belle Starr

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Doc Holiday wrote:
Belle - You're not allowed to move that far away....cuz I said so! Crying or Very sad

Don't worry I won't!! Moving too far away from everyone wouldn't work for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!   I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new, so I just wanted to say hello!
Page 1 of 1