The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. Empty
PostSubject: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:03 pm

There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinions but you don't need to hurt people and scream so loud that nobody can speak. And of course they are going to close the door when people are being assaulted. This is a very good video. Very sad. I bet they all have insurance or Medicare (you know that government run health care program). We won't get health care reform, not with this insanity. This people are so misguided, they don't even know what they are yelling about.

Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:51 pm

gringaloca wrote:
There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinions but you don't need to hurt people and scream so loud that nobody can speak. And of course they are going to close the door when people are being assaulted. This is a very good video. Very sad. I bet they all have insurance or Medicare (you know that government run health care program). We won't get health care reform, not with this insanity. This people are so misguided, they don't even know what they are yelling about.

And it's also worth mentioning that some have been chanting "keep your government hands off my Medicare!". doh rofl
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Sounds like the left when they were crying about government messing with "their" social security.. Funny how the worm turns...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Sounds like the left when they were crying about government messing with "their" social security.. Funny how the worm turns...

It's a good thing we did cry about it. If Bush had of got his was there would be millions without retirements right now and at least libs know that social security is a government run program. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Who would you rather have in charge of your retirement... Yourself or the government..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
Who would you rather have in charge of your retirement... Yourself or the government..

Do you mean who would I rather have in charge of my retirement, Wall Street or the government? That's the choice Bush wanted us to have.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 am

Meet the mob:

Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Mongo wrote:
Meet the mob:

Well, it's apparent that the mob are white middle/upper class people who already have insurance. Lots of these people are retired and get medicare/VA benefits. Why don't I see any uninsured people saying they are against health care reform? hmmmm. I especially liked the commies 4 reform sign. Nice. I think it's pretty obvious that we need health-care reform but people who already have decent coverage don't understand the plight of millions of the uninsured.

Quote :
A group called “Patients First,” a project of the lobbyist-funded Americans for Prosperity, has been going around the country and hosting tea parties in opposition to “government-run health care.” Last week, they held a symposium in Salisbury, MD, and warned about the dangers of “socialized” medicine. Yesterday, some individuals decided to protest outside Democratic Rep. Frank Kratovil’s office, even though he hasn’t yet come out in favor of a public option. Protesters even hung up Kratovil in effigy:
Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. Hangin10

Well, he looks like a nice fella, don't cha think? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:00 pm

gringaloca wrote:

Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. Hangin10

Nicer than the sweet and innocent little mob that beat the daylights out of Kenneth Gladney. Wink
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:

Nicer than the sweet and innocent little mob that beat the daylights out of Kenneth Gladney. Wink

These people are afraid of Obama because Fox News has told them to be afraid. It's pathetic. They are being misled. They don't even know what they are angry about. Watch this video. It says it all. According to Bill O. people who scream and act like this are nazis. How short these peoples memories are. But I guess that Fox News only think it's bad to protest if you aren't a republican. People need to take off their tinfoil hats, quit drinking the koolaid and pick up the bill and read it instead of doing what Glenn Beck told them to do. It's embarrassing. The only thing that is missing from these meetings is torches and pitchforks. I've decided I'm going to find out where the next townhall meetings are and I'm going with my camcorder. Anyway, watch this video, all of it...I don't care if you like Jon Stewart or not, he makes a very valid point.

Healther-Skelter.....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:

PS Just so you know, Kenneth Gladney is a freaking fraud being pimped by the teabaggers. Isn't it funny that he said he was attacked by SEIU "thugs" but what you don't know is that Mr. Gladney threw himself into the fray when a SEIU member was attacked. And guess what? They were *really* injured unlike Mr. Gladney. The SEIU member received a broken shoulder from being shoved down and beat on by the teabagger nuts. Mr. Gladney was up running around in the video, cursing and acting like he was on PCP or something. Now he claims he was attacked but there is no evidence that he was. His attorney had a press conference where Mr. Gladney sat in a wheelchair. The attorney said he was on pain medication and unable to speak. Immediately after the press conference Mr. Gladney gets up out of the wheelchair and walks around freely. He was also feeling good enough and could speak just fine when they had him on Fox News for a million interviews. Razz He's an attention whore. Nothing more. I'll believe his stupid story when I see proof that he was beat up. For someone who claims that they got punched in the face so many times, his face sure looks fine to me. And another thing I find interesting is how the Fox News and others have been calling him the "black conservative". If democrats referred to someone that way they would be all over it saying that they were playing the race card. Hypocrites. Rolling Eyes Mr. Gladney's story is spreading like wildfire through republican blogs and such because they think this somehow justifies all the attacks and hatred they have been displaying at the townhall meetings. It does not. Hanging people in effigy. Ripping peoples clothes off. Not allowing others to speak. Beating up health care reform supporters and chasing congress people down. There is no excuse for it and Mr. Gladney is no doubt being paid well for his story. It makes me vomit that people latch on to such BS to justify their own actions. puke

Here's Mr. Gladney running around in his tan polo. He looks so injured, huh? lol Then the police pepperspray a 51 year old woman (reform supporter) because she was taking pictures. They said she was interfering with the police. Rolling Eyes

Here is the video

And did I mention one of the people that was attacked by the teabaggers was a pastor? Nice.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:05 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:

PS Just so you know, Kenneth Gladney is a freaking fraud being pimped by the teabaggers. Isn't it funny that he said he was attacked by SEIU "thugs" but what you don't know is that Mr. Gladney threw himself into the fray when a SEIU member was attacked. And guess what? They were *really* injured unlike Mr. Gladney. The SEIU member received a broken shoulder from being shoved down and beat on by the teabagger nuts. Mr. Gladney was up running around in the video, cursing and acting like he was on PCP or something. Now he claims he was attacked but there is no evidence that he was. His attorney had a press conference where Mr. Gladney sat in a wheelchair. The attorney said he was on pain medication and unable to speak. Immediately after the press conference Mr. Gladney gets up out of the wheelchair and walks around freely. He was also feeling good enough and could speak just fine when they had him on Fox News for a million interviews. Razz He's an attention whore. Nothing more. I'll believe his stupid story when I see proof that he was beat up. For someone who claims that they got punched in the face so many times, his face sure looks fine to me. And another thing I find interesting is how the Fox News and others have been calling him the "black conservative". If democrats referred to someone that way they would be all over it saying that they were playing the race card. Hypocrites. Rolling Eyes Mr. Gladney's story is spreading like wildfire through republican blogs and such because they think this somehow justifies all the attacks and hatred they have been displaying at the townhall meetings. It does not. Hanging people in effigy. Ripping peoples clothes off. Not allowing others to speak. Beating up health care reform supporters and chasing congress people down. There is no excuse for it and Mr. Gladney is no doubt being paid well for his story. It makes me vomit that people latch on to such BS to justify their own actions. puke

Here's Mr. Gladney running around in his tan polo. He looks so injured, huh? lol Then the police pepperspray a 51 year old woman (reform supporter) because she was taking pictures. They said she was interfering with the police. Rolling Eyes

Here is the video

And did I mention one of the people that was attacked by the teabaggers was a pastor? Nice.
How do you know Gladney is a fraud? Any proof of that? The video shows him on the ground when it begins, just because he was up walking around afterward doesn't mean he wasn't injured.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:07 pm

gringaloca wrote:
More racism
Could very well be a plant, just like the Hitler mustache on Obama poster that keeps showing up.

Listen to the last 30 seconds:

There's also this:

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=Gdnz4zprSU

Last edited by Mongo on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Here's another Obama plant... The girl is Kathleen Hall's daughter... A lawyer buddy of Obama's who has donated thousands to Obama.. What a fake Obama is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZuvQ-3uvY
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Here's another Obama plant... The girl is Kathleen Hall's daughter... A lawyer buddy of Obama's who has donated thousands to Obama.. What a fake Obama is...

But it's the Conservatives that are the dirty ones. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:

We know that Obama planted these people?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Sure he did.. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2314484/posts

I guess I missed the evidence...as I still don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 am

Yep... You missed it...
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Perhaps we are using different definitions of the word "evidence."
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Nope...
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:50 pm

I'd be happy to reconsider if you point out (quote) the part that you call evidence.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:42 am

Read all the connections just past the video.. If that's not enough evidence and you don't think it's fishy, then I got some nice land to sell you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.   Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mob Mentality. Frightening. They don't even know what they are angry about.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: