The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama

Go down 
+2
Annie Oakley
Lucas McCain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama Empty
PostSubject: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Obama has some work to do if he expects to unite the Muslim world..
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090602/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_al_qaida_obama
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:46 pm

No doubt. It's quite the daunting task.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Al-Qaida has no interest in making peace, all they know is murder and violence. I have to question if Obama understands that or not.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Al-Qaida has no interest in making peace, all they know is murder and violence. I have to question if Obama understands that or not.

I think he's knows that these people emotionless killing machines. What he is trying to figure out is why. Until we can figure out what is turning these people into what they are, we can never defeat them and solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:38 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:

I think he's knows that these people emotionless killing machines. What he is trying to figure out is why. Until we can figure out what is turning these people into what they are, we can never defeat them and solve the problem.
I can tell you why, we're not like they are. If you don't fall in line with how they think politically and religiously, they want you dead. They are radical, extremist nuts. They're sub-human in my book.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:

I can tell you why, we're not like they are. If you don't fall in line with how they think politically and religiously, they want you dead. They are radical, extremist nuts. They're sub-human in my book.

I think their leaders are what you describe but I have a feeling that the peons in their groups are just uneducated and brain-washed. All they have heard is how horrible the US is their whole lives and may have lost loved ones in attacks made by the US. I'm sure there are some nutjobs but I bet the majority are just ignorant and want to bring some kind of honor to their families by fighting for some cause that they have been brainwashed to believe is the right thing to do. It's cult-like.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:45 pm

gringaloca wrote:
I think their leaders are what you describe but I have a feeling that the peons in their groups are just uneducated and brain-washed. All they have heard is how horrible the US is their whole lives and may have lost loved ones in attacks made by the US. I'm sure there are some nutjobs but I bet the majority are just ignorant and want to bring some kind of honor to their families by fighting for some cause that they have been brainwashed to believe is the right thing to do. It's cult-like.
Yeah, I agree with that they are brain-washed. They are, as you described, taught from little on to hate us. I also agree that it is very cult-like.
Back to top Go down
Ja'far
Wrangler
Wrangler
Ja'far

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 pm

I've always argued that Al-Qaida or any other extremist group's success is a function of development and education (or lack thereof in both cases). If you want to successfully combat them, increase literacy, communication, knowledge, and economic power in those countries.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Agreed: But first you have to remove the dictator and give the people the freedom to choose along with basic human rights... Seems like the most logical ideas never seen to work...
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:45 am

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
thumb There is no "understanding" or "Talking"/negotiating with these animals (I agree,. they are not human). All they know or will ever know is killing and terror/hate. I certainly hope "the One" doesn't try to think he can talk with them bc it is "No Barack, you can't", even the great one can't fix that doh Laughing .

Last edited by Annie Oakley on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected spelling)
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:29 am

The Drifter wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
thumb There is no "understanding" or "Talking"/negotiating with these animals (I agree,. they are not human). All they know or will ever know is killing and terror/hate. I certainly hope "the One" doesn't try to think he can talk with them bc it is "No Barack, you can't", even the great one can't fix that doh Laughing .

I doubt that Jesus would agree that these people "aren't human."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama   Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Al-Qaida Criticizes Obama
Page 1 of 1