The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul? Empty
PostSubject: If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?   If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 am

If you could be any animal, what would you be, and who would you horribly disfigure in an unprovoked attack?

(All in fun, of course.)
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?   If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:44 pm

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?   If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Doc Holiday wrote:
If you could be any animal, what would you be, and who would you horribly disfigure in an unprovoked attack?

(All in fun, of course.)
a big ole' bear and I have a list .....do you want me to start at the bottom of the list or the top and how much time do you have Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?   If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Kgirl wrote:

a big ole' bear and I have a list .....do you want me to start at the bottom of the list or the top and how much time do you have Twisted Evil Wink
Go for it. 🐒
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?   If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 am

Doc Holiday wrote:
Kgirl wrote:

Go for it. 🐒
only if I know for sure I won''t be charged for my "wishes" 🤡
Back to top Go down
billie the kidder

billie the kidder

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?   If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:59 am

I would be a Bar Fly Larva. The Mother Bar fly lays its eggs under your skin and the larva eat you from the inside out. The Olsen twins anyone that ulgy and dumb deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?   If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:27 pm

I would maul anyone who uses their own kid in a local commercial, just to please them. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?   If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Could Be Any Animal...Who Would You Maul?
Page 1 of 1