The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter

Go down 
+7
The Drifter
SKINNYPIG
Mongo
Audra Barkley
Annie Oakley
Lucas McCain
gringaloca
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 pm

The Drifter wrote:
Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
My definition of a bimbo is someone who is attractive without a lot of brains to go along with...
Here's an example of the Fox News "bimbos"...

Megyn Kelly of Fox News earned her undergraduate degree in political science from Syracuse University and her Juris Doctor from Albany Law School, where she was editor of the Albany Law Review. She was anattorney who practiced as a litigator with Jones Day, in New York City, Chicago andWashington, D.C., before leaving to pursue a career in journalism.
Before joining Fox News Channel, Kelly served as a general assignment reporter for ABC News affiliate WJLA-TV in Washington. During her tenure at WJLA, Kelly covered national and local stories of interest, including the 2004 presidential race and the D.C. sniper cases.

Laurie Dhue is a is a former Fox News Channel anchor from 2000-2008. Before working for FNC, she worked for CNN from 1990-1999 and MSNBC from 1999-2000. She also interned as a weekend morning anchor for WSB-TV in Atlanta and did the occasional weekend edition of Today for NBC. Dhue graduated with a political science degree from the University of North Carolina. According to CNN's profile, Dhue was an Academic All-American on the North Carolina swim team.

Linda Vester was working on the Fox News Channel with her own talk show, "Dayside with Linda Vester", but is now on maternity leave. She joined the Fox News Channel in 1999 but later left to look after her children. She has a BA degree from Boston University in Journalism. She also earned an honors diploma from the Sorbonne in France and was a Fulbright Scholar of Middle East affairs based in Egypt and she speaks fluent Farsi.

Jane Skinner is a daytime news presenter on Fox News Channel. Skinner received her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Northwestern University. Her father is former White House Chief of Staff Sam Skinner. Skinner began her career as a political correspondent for KBJR in Duluth, Minnesota. She joined Fox News as a general reporter from WNBC-TV in New York City. Previous to that she worked at WITI in Milwaukee where she was an anchor on the evening news. She has also been a general assignment reporter for KMOV in St. Louis and WCSH in Portland, Maine. She also had a very famous blooper.

Lauren Green serves as a religion correspondent for FOX News Channel's (FNC). Prior to this, Green served as a news anchor for "FOX & Friends," where she provided daily news updates for the irreverent morning program.
Prior to joining FNC in 1996, Green served as a weekend news anchor and correspondent at WBBM-TV (CBS) in Chicago. From 1988 to 1993, she was a general assignment reporter at KSTP-TV (ABC) in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Outside of her career at FNC, Green is well known as a concert pianist with a degree in piano performance from The University of Minnesota. She has interviewed some of the most prominent people in the classical music world including Placido Domingo, Pierre Boulez, Joshua Bell and has covered such events as the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition and opening night of The Metropolitan Opera. Green has given several solo recitals and performed in small ensembles. In 2004, she released her debut CD, "Classic Beauty."

Rebecca Diamond is co-host of Fox business TV show Happy Hour. Rebecca Diamond graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park, where she majored in Broadcast Journalism. She was born in San Jose, California. On October 11, 2008, she married Brett Diamond, CEO of a telecom consulting firm. She was previously known as Rebecca Gomez. She joined Fox News as a news update anchor when the network was launched in 1996. Rebecca Diamond previously worked as an anchor/reporter for Lifetime Television and as a business writer for The Associated Press. She also worked as a reporter/anchor for local affiliate television stations in McAllen, Texas; Phoenix, Arizona; and San Diego, California.

Alisyn Camerota joined Fox News Channel in February, 1998 as a correspondent for the Boston bureau. Before joining Fox, Camerota worked at a number of different stations, including WHDH in Boston, WTTG in Washington D.C., and for Fox's national program, America's Most Wanted. She’s a graduate of American University (Washington, D.C.) with a degree in Broadcast Journalism with a minor in criminal justice. Began career at Koppel Communications, where she worked on Ted Koppel's prime-time documentaries.

Rudi Bakhtiar joined FOX News Channel as a general correspondent in January 2006, and held that role until July 2007. Prior to joining FNC, Bakhtiar worked for nine years at CNN, joining the network in 1996. During her time at the network, she held multiple positions, including anchoring on the CNN's spin-off network, Headline News, and as a co-anchor of CNN Newsroom, a 30-minute commercial free news program designed for use in the classroom. Throughout her cable news career, she has reported on assignments from numerous countries, in addition to anchoring the start of coverage of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Prior to working as a news anchor, Bakhtiar worked as a sales rep for a pharmaceutical company. She attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where she received a Bachelor of Science in biology, planning to be a dentist; she was accepted to New York University Dental School, but had reservations about going to dental school. In addition, she studied architecture at the Career Discovery Program at the Harvard School of Design.
Thank you Mongo.... thumb . That was my points exactly in an above post.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:35 am

Annie Oakley wrote:
I WANT EQUITY!!!!!!!! Where are the hot male TV reporters? Laughing Why is it only the women?

HERE HERE! It's time to get rid of the Ken dolls with plastic hair... Who wants to hear news from ugly people anyway? I'm not watching news to learn anything, I just want to get aroused. Twisted Evil Wink

What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Daniel10

What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Vogue410

Get this man to host Fox News and I'll even watch it. Who cares if what he says is crap! I'll just turn the volume down! Ride
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:09 am

Sounds about right.. It's OK for the men to be attractive but not the women. Now I get it.. doh
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 am

It's a joke, Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 am

I'll jump in here.

Robin Meade - CNN
What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Robinmeade

Betty Nguyen - CNN
What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Betty02fq7

Those are just two quick searches, I'm sure I can find more.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 am

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
I'll jump in here.

Robin Meade - CNN
What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Robinmeade

Betty Nguyen - CNN
What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Betty02fq7

Those are just two quick searches, I'm sure I can find more.
Judge, they definately qualify, especially Robin Meade dude , but since they are on a left wing network (CNN) they may not qualily on some "bimbos" list, it may take the Fox Network only to qualify. silent Grin
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 am

I think it is pretty obvious that both side are going the Barbie Girl route to amp up viewership. It is one thing to have an attractive host who is well dressed and made up but when you go to having them strut around in skirts so short their butts are barely covered, then the content is cheapened and bastardized to the point of the shows losing much respectability.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Here's a few more.

Soledad O'Brien - CNN
What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Soledad-obrien-legs

Katie Couric - CBS
What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Katie-Couric-tap-dance

Another of Katie:
What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Katie-couric-024

Contessa Brewer - MSNBC Who Me?
What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Kiran09jul07059-vi

I think I've made my point. Wink
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:10 pm

I doubt Contessa was licking her lips for the camera there. Freeze framing someones face can make all sorts of ridiculous faces...

What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Mctong12
I doubt McCain was attempting to molest Barack in this pic. Razz

And thank you Wyatt. Your leveled headed words are correct. Even so, Fox is the leader of the pack when it comes to short skirts and high heels per day.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Sounds about right.. It's OK for the men to be attractive but not the women. Now I get it.. doh

It's called humor. doh
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:44 pm

For me, I think that it's a realization. I honestly had not ever paid attention to the short skirts and insanely high heels.

I think that certainly brains can come with beauty and obviously the other way around. And I think that people concentrate way too much on what women politicians (and news reporters) wear and look like. We saw that with both Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin in the last election.

I was half-joking earlier, but really...why is this only a female issue? Seriously, why don't we see many young, well-build male news reporters. Most of them are older and though some are distinguished and nice-looking, there's still not a Sean Connery out there. What is it about the demographics for most news networks that they want young, beautiful women and older, more stately men?
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:08 pm

gringaloca wrote:
I doubt Contessa was licking her lips for the camera there. Freeze framing someones face can make all sorts of ridiculous faces...
I know, that was my little attempt at humor. That's why I added the Who Me?. Wink
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
Most of them are older and though some are distinguished and nice-looking, there's still not a Sean Connery out there.
So ladies, is this what you want?

What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 SeanConnery_c

rofl
Back to top Go down
Big Jake
Homesteader
Homesteader
Big Jake

Location : Life is hard. It's harder if you vote for people who raise taxes.

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:00 am

Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
My definition of a bimbo is someone who is attractive without a lot of brains to go along with...

Megyn Kelly of Fox News earned her undergraduate degree in political science from Syracuse University and her Juris Doctor from Albany Law School, where she was editor of the Albany Law Review. She was anattorney who practiced as a litigator with Jones Day, in New York City, Chicago andWashington, D.C., before leaving to pursue a career in journalism.
Before joining Fox News Channel, Kelly served as a general assignment reporter for ABC News affiliate WJLA-TV in Washington. During her tenure at WJLA, Kelly covered national and local stories of interest, including the 2004 presidential race and the D.C. sniper cases.

Laurie Dhue is a is a former Fox News Channel anchor from 2000-2008. Before working for FNC, she worked for CNN from 1990-1999 and MSNBC from 1999-2000. She also interned as a weekend morning anchor for WSB-TV in Atlanta and did the occasional weekend edition of Today for NBC. Dhue graduated with a political science degree from the University of North Carolina. According to CNN's profile, Dhue was an Academic All-American on the North Carolina swim team.

Linda Vester was working on the Fox News Channel with her own talk show, "Dayside with Linda Vester", but is now on maternity leave. She joined the Fox News Channel in 1999 but later left to look after her children. She has a BA degree from Boston University in Journalism. She also earned an honors diploma from the Sorbonne in France and was a Fulbright Scholar of Middle East affairs based in Egypt and she speaks fluent Farsi.

Jane Skinner is a daytime news presenter on Fox News Channel. Skinner received her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Northwestern University. Her father is former White House Chief of Staff Sam Skinner. Skinner began her career as a political correspondent for KBJR in Duluth, Minnesota. She joined Fox News as a general reporter from WNBC-TV in New York City. Previous to that she worked at WITI in Milwaukee where she was an anchor on the evening news. She has also been a general assignment reporter for KMOV in St. Louis and WCSH in Portland, Maine. She also had a very famous blooper.

Lauren Green serves as a religion correspondent for FOX News Channel's (FNC). Prior to this, Green served as a news anchor for "FOX & Friends," where she provided daily news updates for the irreverent morning program.
Prior to joining FNC in 1996, Green served as a weekend news anchor and correspondent at WBBM-TV (CBS) in Chicago. From 1988 to 1993, she was a general assignment reporter at KSTP-TV (ABC) in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Outside of her career at FNC, Green is well known as a concert pianist with a degree in piano performance from The University of Minnesota. She has interviewed some of the most prominent people in the classical music world including Placido Domingo, Pierre Boulez, Joshua Bell and has covered such events as the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition and opening night of The Metropolitan Opera. Green has given several solo recitals and performed in small ensembles. In 2004, she released her debut CD, "Classic Beauty."

Rebecca Diamond is co-host of Fox business TV show Happy Hour. Rebecca Diamond graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park, where she majored in Broadcast Journalism. She was born in San Jose, California. On October 11, 2008, she married Brett Diamond, CEO of a telecom consulting firm. She was previously known as Rebecca Gomez. She joined Fox News as a news update anchor when the network was launched in 1996. Rebecca Diamond previously worked as an anchor/reporter for Lifetime Television and as a business writer for The Associated Press. She also worked as a reporter/anchor for local affiliate television stations in McAllen, Texas; Phoenix, Arizona; and San Diego, California.

Alisyn Camerota joined Fox News Channel in February, 1998 as a correspondent for the Boston bureau. Before joining Fox, Camerota worked at a number of different stations, including WHDH in Boston, WTTG in Washington D.C., and for Fox's national program, America's Most Wanted. She’s a graduate of American University (Washington, D.C.) with a degree in Broadcast Journalism with a minor in criminal justice. Began career at Koppel Communications, where she worked on Ted Koppel's prime-time documentaries.

Rudi Bakhtiar joined FOX News Channel as a general correspondent in January 2006, and held that role until July 2007. Prior to joining FNC, Bakhtiar worked for nine years at CNN, joining the network in 1996. During her time at the network, she held multiple positions, including anchoring on the CNN's spin-off network, Headline News, and as a co-anchor of CNN Newsroom, a 30-minute commercial free news program designed for use in the classroom. Throughout her cable news career, she has reported on assignments from numerous countries, in addition to anchoring the start of coverage of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Prior to working as a news anchor, Bakhtiar worked as a sales rep for a pharmaceutical company. She attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where she received a Bachelor of Science in biology, planning to be a dentist; she was accepted to New York University Dental School, but had reservations about going to dental school. In addition, she studied architecture at the Career Discovery Program at the Harvard School of Design.

Pearls before swine, Mongo....
Back to top Go down
Big Jake
Homesteader
Homesteader
Big Jake

Location : Life is hard. It's harder if you vote for people who raise taxes.

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 am

gringaloca wrote:

And thank you Wyatt. Your leveled headed words are correct. Even so, Fox is the leader of the pack when it comes to short skirts and high heels per day.

That photo has been "photoshopped."

Last edited by Annie Oakley on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed personal attack)
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:05 am

gringaloca wrote:
I doubt Contessa was licking her lips for the camera there. Freeze framing someones face can make all sorts of ridiculous faces....

It is funny though.

gringaloca wrote:

It goes both ways. I am just waiting for the day when Victoria's Secret Supermodels in the "Angel Outfits" are the anchorwomen on CNN, Fox and MSNBC.. Cable news have been deteriorated so much up till now, why wouldn't if fall even further.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Big Jake wrote:
Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:

Pearls before swine, Mongo....

Pearls before swine? Nice comment there. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Big Jake wrote:
gringaloca wrote:

That photo has been "photoshopped."

I hate to break you the news but no, it's not. That's a real shot.

Article by photographer who took the photo

Last edited by gringaloca on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
I doubt Contessa was licking her lips for the camera there. Freeze framing someones face can make all sorts of ridiculous faces....

It is funny though.

gringaloca wrote:

It goes both ways. I am just waiting for the day when Victoria's Secret Supermodels in the "Angel Outfits" are the anchorwomen on CNN, Fox and MSNBC.. Cable news have been deteriorated so much up till now, why wouldn't if fall even further.

True. And men in thongs serving them grapes. It's probably only about ten years off. They already have naked news in some places. Razz
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:
Most of them are older and though some are distinguished and nice-looking, there's still not a Sean Connery out there.
So ladies, is this what you want?

What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 SeanConnery_c

rofl

No, I'll take the new James Bond pictured above, thank you. Razz puke
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
For me, I think that it's a realization. I honestly had not ever paid attention to the short skirts and insanely high heels.

I think that certainly brains can come with beauty and obviously the other way around. And I think that people concentrate way too much on what women politicians (and news reporters) wear and look like. We saw that with both Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin in the last election.

I was half-joking earlier, but really...why is this only a female issue? Seriously, why don't we see many young, well-build male news reporters. Most of them are older and though some are distinguished and nice-looking, there's still not a Sean Connery out there. What is it about the demographics for most news networks that they want young, beautiful women and older, more stately men?

It's because the majority of the audience (especially Fox) are men. They are going to cater to their audience. You can also tell a lot about who a shows main audience is by their advertisers. That's why you see so many get rich quick type ads on fox, along with hair club for men and impotency meds. Each network caters to their main audience to keep them "turned on". mischief
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Question: Why do people who hate Fox News and Rush watch and listen to the programs all the time.. I don't watch anything I hate so much so it just seems odd to me..
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:55 pm

gringaloca wrote:

I hate to break you the news but no, it's not. That's a real shot.

In the real picture, I don't believe his tongue is hanging out. I believe that has been photoshopped.

Maybe it was, I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
I'll jump in here.

Robin Meade - CNN

At first I thought this pick was Marisa Tomei (however you spell her last name).
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter   What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:55 pm

What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter - Page 2 Michelle-obama What if you had to wake up to this every morning. rofl rofl
Back to top Go down

What is up with Fox News and all the sexified bimbo reporter
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next