The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement Empty
PostSubject: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Thoughts?

I'll miss Madden, but I think Collinsworth is an excellent choice for a replacement for Sunday Night Football.

Story
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Thoughts?

I'll miss Madden, but I think Collinsworth is an excellent choice for a replacement for Sunday Night Football.

Story
I think Chris will do a great job! He has the football knowledge, and a personality that makes you want to watch. I wish him all the success in the world.
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Thoughts?

Story
I agree, Madden was one of my all time favorite coaches (I was a Raiders fan when he was there and loved those old 70's Raider "outlaw"teams") as well as a great broadcaster. John Madden will be missed. I also think that Collingsworth is a very good choice as a relacement.
Back to top Go down
John Reid
Homesteader
Homesteader
John Reid

PostSubject: Re: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:48 am

Adequate replacement I suppose. Equal exchange in football knowledge, probably lose a little bit in on-air personality.....but since I rarely watch Sunday Night Football, won't impact me in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement
Page 1 of 1