The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Thoughts?

I'll miss Madden, but I think Collinsworth is an excellent choice for a replacement for Sunday Night Football.

Story
Back to top Go down
http://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Doc Holiday
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Thoughts?

I'll miss Madden, but I think Collinsworth is an excellent choice for a replacement for Sunday Night Football.

Story
I think Chris will do a great job! He has the football knowledge, and a personality that makes you want to watch. I wish him all the success in the world.
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Thoughts?

Story
I agree, Madden was one of my all time favorite coaches (I was a Raiders fan when he was there and loved those old 70's Raider "outlaw"teams") as well as a great broadcaster. John Madden will be missed. I also think that Collingsworth is a very good choice as a relacement.
Back to top Go down
John Reid
Homesteader
Homesteader

PostSubject: Re: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:48 am

Adequate replacement I suppose. Equal exchange in football knowledge, probably lose a little bit in on-air personality.....but since I rarely watch Sunday Night Football, won't impact me in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement   

Back to top Go down

John Madden Calls It Quits, Cris Collinsworth To Be Replacement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1