The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone else sick of the M. Vick coverage?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

Anyone else sick of the M. Vick coverage? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else sick of the M. Vick coverage?   Anyone else sick of the M. Vick coverage? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:08 am

I just wanted to see if anyone else is sick of all the M. Vick out of jail coverage. ESPN has went crazy with it as they usually do with what I consider senseless junk. Vick is not back in football yet so this is not really a sports story. Vick is nothing more than an"X" Con/Thug that got out of jail ...........to home "mansion" confinement. Rolling Eyes Mad

Part of the history in the last couple of days on espn......Vick leaves the prison........it is "x" number of miles to his home and will take him approx. this amount of time to drive it.............there was a kid in a red # 7 jersey skateboarding outside Vicks home at 2am.......Vick arrives home.
I think that you can get my point. Whats next......Vick goes to the john and for what reason and how long it takes him? Laughing

Anyone esle out there sick of Vick..........and espn with all their coverage? I just had to vent.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Drama
Homesteader
Homesteader
Johnny Drama

Anyone else sick of the M. Vick coverage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else sick of the M. Vick coverage?   Anyone else sick of the M. Vick coverage? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:09 am

I think everyone is lol.
Back to top Go down

Anyone else sick of the M. Vick coverage?
Page 1 of 1