The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favre, Vikings to Meet?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Favre, Vikings to Meet? Empty
PostSubject: Favre, Vikings to Meet?   Favre, Vikings to Meet? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Quote :
Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress and quarterback Brett Favre plan to meet at an undisclosed location later this week to discuss the possibility of the former Packers and Jets quarterback renouncing his retirement from the NFL to play the 2009 season with the Vikings, according to a source with direct knowledge of discussions between the two parties.

Quote :
The source also said that the quarterback's agent, Bus Cook, is researching unemployed NFL quarterback coaches to see if one can be hired to work with Favre in Mississippi while Favre ponders a possible return.

Favre wanted to play for the Vikings last season, but the Packers specifically eliminated their NFC North rivals as a potential destination for the Green Bay icon when they negotiated the trade that sent Favre to the Jets last August.

Link
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Favre, Vikings to Meet?   Favre, Vikings to Meet? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:06 pm

I love Favre, but he has got to let his hatred of the Packers go..
Back to top Go down
John Reid
Homesteader
Homesteader
John Reid

PostSubject: Re: Favre, Vikings to Meet?   Favre, Vikings to Meet? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Sleep Sleep This is getting a little old. Just hang it up.
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Favre, Vikings to Meet?   Favre, Vikings to Meet? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:09 pm

He is...he isn't...he is...he isn't. He's getting to be as bad as Michael Jordan. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favre, Vikings to Meet?   Favre, Vikings to Meet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favre, Vikings to Meet?
Page 1 of 1